Hello Chickens

Hi Taz!
I was looking last week to find a Bristol diet Buddy. Then people started posting om my log...what a lovely friendly place this is.
Then yesterday i thought out of curiosity id see how many of us are here:) maybe we could do a celebration evening dinner or something. Once we all reach our targets :D:D
That's a lovely idea. Yes it is very friendly here, it's a great environment

With A Twist said:
Hi ya :D
My Name is Sara, I'm 22, and I live in Bristol.
I've been overweight since I can remember, but I've never really done anything about it.
Last year I joined Slimming World and I lost 6lbs in my first week, but in my second week I gained 1/2 lb and quit doing the diet. :eek:
Since last year I have decided that I really need to do something about my weight before it gets any worse. I still have my Slimming World books (shhh don't tell anybody) so I thought I'd pick it up again, but I can't afford to start going to the meetings again, so I'm doing it alone.

Hopefully you guys won't look down on me to much for not actually doing the meetings. :eek:

Any questions or tips are more then welcome. :D

Hi there Sara

I'm also on SW and going it alone as I've had a beautiful little baby girl and need to lose the baby weight and although I know how important going to group meeting are just can't afford it like u or fit it in the time at the mo with home life being all over the place.

I have done SW before and wish u all the best. Good luck I'm more than happy to help u were I can I have a few cook books, food directory should u get stuck.

K x

Back