hello day 1

bobsmrs

hi everyone,
my name is Jules i weigh 10st 12lb. I'm 5ft 6. I need to lose 1 stone. This is day one on lipotrim. I'm proud to say i'm weeing for England. Can't get anything done, just weeing. Had a strawberry shake this am,due a chocolate one anytime now and having chicken soup when i return from work at 7pm. Off to the toilet again for me.
nice to meet you all.
Jules

Another Jules! lol Welcome aboard hun! :) Good luck for your first WI, make sure you keep logging on here any time you feel a bit weak or down and someone will be here to help :D

welcome jules, good luck!! :D

Hello
and welcome

Welcome and good luck Bob's Mrs xx

hi jules,

day two here, and the support here is amazing.

good luck xx

Heya jules,
Welcome aboard ..... and good luck hun,

At least she is jules and not julez! (there is only one Julez - imagine two??? )

Welcome Jules and good luck with LT. xx

Welcome welcome Mrs bobs!!!!!!! Good luck for week 1 hun, theres always someone here to give you support or a kick in the....right direction if you need it x

A warm welcome to you Jules & good luck.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Welcome to the forum Jules. Good luck on LT. The first week is often the hardest so make sure you pop on here whenever you need to coz there's always someone here to help or encourage you. They are a great bunch and have been my lifeline and inspiration on more than one occasion.

Your first WI will make this whole week worthwhile.

x

OLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Did someone say my name???? :eek:

Hey Jules, Im Julz! Nice to meet you - im sure you are going to love your very short LT journey - 1 stone - jeezze you will have that off u in no time! Good luck to ya and welcome to the mad forum! xox

hi everyne,
my name is Jules i weigh 10st 12lb. I'm 5ft 6. I need to lose 1 stone. This is day one on lipotrim. I'm proud to say i'm weeing for England. Can't get anything done, just weeing. Had a strawberry shake this am,due a chocolate one anytime now and having chicken soup when i return from work at 7pm. Off to the toilet again for me.
nice to meet you all.
Jules

At least she is jules and not julez! (there is only one Julez - imagine two??? )

Welcome Jules and good luck with LT. xx

Vickie??? Imagine eh! :) xox Im deffo going to get Gaz and Howdy to sort u out! lol xox

The best of luck to ya on this diet Jules. Hope it all works out 4 ya. The first week is hard but it all gets easier.

Welcome and best of luck Jules

It'll hopefully be a short journey for you - but the rewards will be just as sweet

Back