Hello everybody :-)

bella93

Hi everyone,
Hope I have stumbled across a support network here that can help me a bit!
I used to go to SW but have moved and not joined a local group as I felt my money was wasted, and some people were a bit rude sometimes. I didn't want to go back to that.
I haven't tried any other diets really. I struggle as I am Vegetarian, and my friends aren't, so dont have many people I can get advice from! I hate that everyone seems to think just because you are a vegie that you are automatically thin.:confused: not sure what happened to me!!
Really happy to be here though and looking forward to being part of this group!- and hopefully losing some weight!
belle x:)

Hi and welcome :)

The support is amazing on here & some many helpful tips & recipes etc.

I used to go to group but I'm currently weighing at home! I know what you mean about being veggie, I'm not now but I used to be - at my biggest! People are silly to assume :) I consider myself pescetarian now, although I do eat meat sometimes but I don't really like it lol.

I hope you find the support you need & reach your goals, good luck :D

Charli XxX

Hi everyone,
Hope I have stumbled across a support network here that can help me a bit!
I used to go to SW but have moved and not joined a local group as I felt my money was wasted, and some people were a bit rude sometimes. I didn't want to go back to that.
I haven't tried any other diets really. I struggle as I am Vegetarian, and my friends aren't, so dont have many people I can get advice from! I hate that everyone seems to think just because you are a vegie that you are automatically thin.:confused: not sure what happened to me!!
Really happy to be here though and looking forward to being part of this group!- and hopefully losing some weight!
belle x:)

Hi Belle, I'm new too!
I'm not strictly vegetarian but I don't really eat meat much to be honest. My downfall is things like pizza, chips, cheese etc!! Good luck and if you need advice or anything I'm here :)

Back