Hello everyone!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hi!

Sorry I havent logged on here in ages and ages!

How is everyone getting on? How is everyone coping with maintaining?

Did everyone have a great christmas??

Hi Chelly!

Had a great Christmas thanks, lovely family time - how about you?

Well this maintaining lark ain't easy. I sway from thinking I've cracked it to eating everything in sight. All in all I'd done okay, managed to balance the two out until Christmas eve but since then I have eaten and drunk everything in sight and can't seem to stop. I haven't dared go near any scales but I'll make myself on Monday whether I manage to curb this binge or not.
I feel like a beached whale :eek:

Anyway how are you getting on - are you maintaining okay? xx

Nope not even slightly! lol

I weighed before christmas and i was back up to 13stone 5lbs.. probably into the 14s again now after christmas lol!

Christmas was fantastic although my sister didnt come home for it and it was really strange without her!

What did you do for new years eve?

I was working but didn't have to go as early as usual so was able to see the new year in just with DH & Mum in front of the tele. It's not a night I ever particularly enjoy tbh, I don't know why it just always used to turn out to be a lousy night so a few years ago I stopped trying to make anything of it - just as well when you're working! It was another excuse to eat though :eek: !!

I saw on FB that you were feeling worse for wear this morning so I take it you had a good night lol!

Are you happy as you are or do you plan to lose any weight? It's the happy thing that matters - not the number on the scale ... and you are very tall! xx

Nope I plan to lose it! lol going to go on monday and see about signing up for the gym :)

Lol yup im still feeling a little bit worse for wear! Cant handle my hangovers anymore lol! Wonder why I still do it to myself every weekend lol!

Lol! We're our own worst enemies sometimes!

Best of luck with the gym thing - not something I've ever been comfy with unfortunately. Hope it goes well for you xx

nope i dont like it either but its a new one and has a swimming pool and stuff so hopefully ill actually go and be motivated lol!

Hi Chelly

How lovely to hear from you!!!

I have started LT today - DAY ONE!! I have put on just under 2 stone since TRYING to maintain.

Sorry to hear you have put on as well!! Tough this maintaining lark, isnt it.

Good luck with the gym!

Keep coming on though.

Take care

I will keep logging on dont you worry!

Argh.. yes its really hard to try and maintain! and it doesnt help that im a greedy pig lol!!

Hi all, it great to see so many fab weight losses really helps to motivate me into having the will power to be successfull at LT, the only thing im maintaining is too much bloody weight..:) hopefully not for long :D:D

I joint ages ago but to be honest I never used it and still unsure about how the site works but I though once and for all forums like this are great for motivation and well i need lots and lots of it....:p

Yup same here!

As soon as i stopped logging on I didnt think twice about my weight until i actually wised up when looking in the mirror haha!

Hi Chelly and Happy New Year.

I was maintaining great until I gave up smoking 2 months ago, so I am going back on LT for about 3 weeks just to lose the weight I have gained during stopping smoking. I haven't weighed since before Xmas so I cant tell you how much I have gained, but it will be around a stone.

Nice to see you back.

Chelllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Alright my loverly?
Ive had a fantastic crimbo & nye - im guessing you did too? :D

Maintaining wise it really isnt easy is it!!!
Im not getting on the scales untill saturday after a few days of reining myself back in but i wont be surprised if i'm about 20lbs up :( But i will get it down and so will you! :D

Im planning on starting swimming again - always something i enjoyed - much more than the bloody Gym! haha

Hope all goes ok for you at the Gym on monday :D xxx

Hi Chelly and Happy New Year.

I was maintaining great until I gave up smoking 2 months ago, so I am going back on LT for about 3 weeks just to lose the weight I have gained during stopping smoking. I haven't weighed since before Xmas so I cant tell you how much I have gained, but it will be around a stone.

Nice to see you back.

Well done for stopping smoking!!! Wish I could! Did you find it hard?

I weighed before christmas aswell.

Decided I am going to attempt exante again and this time im not going to let any one persuade me that one lunch wont hurt.. cus it did! lol

Chelllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Alright my loverly?
Ive had a fantastic crimbo & nye - im guessing you did too? :D

Maintaining wise it really isnt easy is it!!!
Im not getting on the scales untill saturday after a few days of reining myself back in but i wont be surprised if i'm about 20lbs up :( But i will get it down and so will you! :D

Im planning on starting swimming again - always something i enjoyed - much more than the bloody Gym! haha

Hope all goes ok for you at the Gym on monday :D xxx

haha yes its been blinking fantastic! Im dying again today.. although I have spent an absoulte fortune lol!

Maintaining isnt easy.. and As soon as i stopped logging on here I didnt seem to care anymore about my weight.. This place really does keep you in check like!

The gym im gonna join has got a swimming pool and gym in it! So I am well excited! I love swimming :) xxx

Chelly, I have found it really easy to stop smoking this time, but I think my determination to stop for my 50th year, like my determination to lose my weight for my 50th year really helped.

I used Champix tablets on prescription from the Doctors, they are great.

Good luck for exante, and yes, one lunch CAN and does really hurt.

I know! It was the day of my bungee jump and my mum was like I will buy you lunch to say congrats and I was like no no no.. And ofcourse she took me to my favourite bar for food and I was just like ok.. one wil be fine.. and after that I was eating every day!

And I had already lasted a whole week!

But wow.. TFR the second time round is hard! So im dreading the third time.. lol!

Ah yes my friend got those tablets.. Once im finished dieting and managing to maintain im going to try and stop smoking cus the money im spending is ridiculous!

Good to see you back......best of luck!! x

Back