Hello everyone

Ryster

Hello everyone :)
I'm 18, i'm 5ft 8" and weight 176lbs(12st 8lbs) :(

For years I've struggled with my weight and this year decided it's time I start to do something about it .

I started my diet, which was simply cutting down on what I ate in July, and started at 194lbs (13st 12lbs), so in terms of length of time I've been trying to lose weight, I'm not sure if I've done well or not.

Because of my weight, I'm very self conscious mainly due to the fact I'm a teenage boy and I have fat in a place where I wished I didn't... if you get me..... and that's something I'm really hoping to change.

Just came across here today and it looks like a place that can really help me, and keep me motivated

Last edited:
Hello and welcome:).Well done on your loss so far and good luck with the rest of your journey.The forums are great, plenty of advice,recipes and ideas.

Hi Ryster, :welcome: to the forums. Aw, you know, ANY loss is great and I think you've done exceptionally well to lose that much weight, thats really good so be proud of yourself!

You sound like you've got the right frame of mind. I hate being overweight too, you know what us women are like for clothes and looking nice in them! Haha!
I do hope to see you around the forums soon and that your weight loss happens for you. You're still young though so the weight should come off easily!

Chat soon :)

Aww thanks so much Miss Mango ... the kind words are greatly appreciated :)
I really do hope my weight loss happens this time - I've never been down as low as the weight I am now so that is definitely a great sign for me !

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your continued weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi and welcome :wavey: You have done so well on your weight loss so far, so be proud of yourself and good luck on the rest of your weight loss.

Back