Hello Everyone!

HsarahH

Hi! I'm Sarah. I'm have been following the Slimming World Extra Easy plan. I started it about 7 months ago and lost 2 stone within 4 months but since then i have been going up and down the same few pounds so I'm hoping for some motivation from you guys! And hopefully I can offer some useful advice too.
So, I hope to speak to you all soon.
Sarah :)

Hi and welcome. You have done so well so you know it works. Why not have a variety of days green and red as well as EE.

Have a look at our SW section.

Irene xx

hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

Hey Sarah and :welcome: to Minimins, firstly a huge well done from me for losing that initial weight - excellent work. Secondly - I am sure that your few lbs will come off easily with the help and encouragement of us lot on here and your own determination and work :)

Good luck and be sure to keep us updated on your progress X

Welcome Sarah, congrats on your weight loss so far, and good luck losing the rest of the weight.

Welcome Sarah, well done on the weight loss, you'll get there honey

xx

Hi Sarah. I also do slimming world extra easy and am struggling with the last few lbs.
Congratulations on your weight loss so far! xxx

Hi and welcome to minis!

wishing you well with your weight loss.

Thank you! Im finding it so helpful just being about to come on here and have a read, or post something. I wish i had joined long ago!

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Back