hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miaalliyah, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. miaalliyah

miaalliyah New Member

Hi everyone glad i have found this website !!
    Am living in middle east and doing slimming world online.
    I gained two stone last year and was in total denial !!when i moved here and my work friends where all around eight stone tiny and really pretty i thought i am NOT going to be the fatty of the group.
    So i started gym doing classes almost every night and eating no carbs but it didnt work for me,remembered i had lost weight before on slimming world so i signed up online and lost six pound in my first week i was gobsmacked !!!!!
    So far so good even though christmas and new year i didnt do it but back in track and feeling great.
    Also just started xenical , you can get anything here without prescription not sure if i need it or not ??????
    But it all helps :) ,
    looking forward to speaking to you guys and hearing how your doing !! xxxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.