Hello Everyone

RainStarr

Hi all,
Am just introducing myself, am restarting SW on Monday and am hoping it works as well as it did in 2000! In 2000 I followed the plan where you were on red or green and lost 6 stones in 9 months, it was a fantastic diet, loved every minute of being on it and found it really easy to lose the weight, it literally dropped off.
I kept it off until 2006 when I met my current husband and with the change in lifestly and being contented I suppose the weight crept back on. At my biggest I was 16 stone 7 and am probably 15 stone 7 now - I am getting a scales on the way home from work today as I am determined to do it myself this time as I already know how well the plan works.
I think that I will try the Extra Easy now though as that sounds fab and I always struggled to have more than 1 A and 1 B when I lost it before so only having one of each and being able to mix red and green sounds like heaven to me!!

Last edited:
hi there and welcome. i tried slimming world a couple of years ago and really enjoyed the food. i could never really get my head around it properly and seemed to be eating the same things every day lol. i did WW for a while too with lots of success. this time im doing calorie counting. its easy for me to follow as i dont have to worry about red or green or what points are in stuff.

anyway good luck ( not that you'll need it as you seem so focused)

Emma xxx

Back