Hello Everyone !

clairepbear

Hey gals and guys, im new to minimins and have a lot of weight to loose, over 100lbs. looking forward to getting some support from people going through the same struggle. hope your all having a lovely day x

clairepbear said:
Hey gals and guys, im new to minimins and have a lot of weight to loose, over 100lbs. looking forward to getting some support from people going through the same struggle. hope your all having a lovely day x

Hi guys, I am new in minimins. I am kani I weight 165 lb, my heights 5.6". I realise that I need to lose weight, when I find out that I weight more than my boyfriend whose height is 5.11". I feel like I need lose at least 45 pound. I am having a lot of struggle to motivate myself and keep loosing weight. I need help to choose which diet plan to start. Thanks guys and I will look forward to ur responses

Welcome clairepbear. I hope it will be a success for you :D xx

Hi guys, I am new in minimins. I am kani I weight 165 lb, my heights 5.6". I realise that I need to lose weight, when I find out that I weight more than my boyfriend whose height is 5.11". I feel like I need lose at least 45 pound. I am having a lot of struggle to motivate myself and keep loosing weight. I need help to choose which diet plan to start. Thanks guys and I will look forward to ur responses
Hello Kani,
I personally recommend Weight watchers. Although it isn't the cheapest way of losing weight, it is definately the most rewarding in my opinion because nothing has ever worked for me before but this is.
Wishing u all the best and keep us posted on ur journey x x

I too am a ww girl! Lol totally in love with the flexible plan! But best advice is to make small changes gradually so u change your lifestyle rather than seein it as a diet and set small achievable goals like next stone bracket or clothes size and concentrate on them oooo and measure yourself, u may not notice on the scales sometimes but the inches will tell too! Good luck!! Xx

Back