Hello everyone

Blazin

Just a quick post from a newbie to say hello to everybody. After many years of unsucessful dieting and having a "I'll try again later" attitude I joined Slimming world in Mid october. So far it's been going really well and this community looks like a fantastic place to help me along this journey to my target weight. I look forward to talking to you all :)

Hi Blazin,

I'm new here too and am also following Slimming World. Good luck to you in your weight loss. I'm quite optimistic and excited about my own although I've only been on SW a week now.

Kev

Thanks very much Kevin. I hope yours goes well too :) Slimming world is easier than i expected it to be. It hardly seems like dieting at all.

I would agree with you there Blazin. I don't really feel like I'm on a diet either. The only thing I'm not eating so much of now is bread and cheese. Other than that, I'm pretty much eating as I did before. I have no idea how it works but I'm glad that it seems to.

Well done on the weight loss so far by the way. That's an impressive amount for a couple of months!

Back