Hello Everyone :)

linzi

Hi,

I came across this forum while looking for syn values and thought it might be the support I need through my weight loss.
Just a bit of background on myself:
A couple of years ago i lost quite a lot of weight using slimming world.
Since then however I've put it back on and probably a little more due to circumstances in my life and also severe depression.

So Im starting again.... on my own. Mostly due to my shift pattern now makes it hard to get to any groups.

Sticking to what i remember of slimming world extra easy/ googling syn values!

I look forward to joining in on the site.

Hello & welcome. I too do slimming world and find this website fab! Lots of help, advice, friendly people, recipes. Im on here everyday :D
You start food diary here >> Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary

Start a new thread an just put whatever you wish into there (you'l see mine in my signature below)

Good luck getting back into it. Not sure if you knew but you can pay to do SW online now for those who cannot attend groups. x

Hi linzi I am doing ok today thank you. I went out for an indian buffet last nite :) I was being good lol sticking to bolied rice and tomato based curries.

hi jess thank you for that, i think i might start my own diary tonite, i only joined sw 2 weeks a go and came on here for about a week. I find it all confusing tbh just trying to find my way.
x

Hi linzi I am doing ok today thank you. I went out for an indian buffet last nite :) I was being good lol sticking to bolied rice and tomato based curries.

hi jess thank you for that, i think i might start my own diary tonite, i only joined sw 2 weeks a go and came on here for about a week. I find it all confusing tbh just trying to find my way.
x

Hello, You find the site or sw confusing? lol.. I tend to hang around in this part... Slimming World
Has parts for recipes, chat etc.

Hows it been on sw? ive been doing for about a year and half now. I look at it as lifestyle change not a diet. Best thing i did joining sw! x

Welcome to the forum, how's your journey so far?

Back