Hello Everyone

JustBecky

Hello everybody!

My name's Becky and I am a 20 year old Student Mental Health Nurse living in Nottingham currently weighing somewhere between 19 and 20 stone (will find out officially at my first weigh in, scary!)

I have struggled with my weight since I was a child. I have been on a series of diets over the years but time and time again I have slowly lost motivation and the weight has crept back on. I am determined to do it this time.

I am starting Slimming World on Tuesday 9th April 2013 as this is when I am back in Nottingham following being away for Easter. I can't weight to properly get back into eating healthily and using that bloody gym membership I have been paying for months :p Doubly excited to be starting Slimming World with one of my best friends, I think it will help me to stay on track as we both quite competitive which could be interesting!

I have joined the site now so that I can have a browse and pick up some tips before my big starting day!

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum :) was 19st13.5lbs when i started SW so be encouraged ;) you'll do no problem...........well, maybe a few but the e result is what we live for good luck and keep us informed of how it goes for you.

Thank you both of you :D

I'm getting really into looking at all the stuff now and trying some SW recipes in preparation for starting! Kind of wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks, circumstances suck!

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum and good luck

Back