Total Solution Hello Everyone

I just wanted to say a little hello :eek:

I am starting Exante (for the 2nd time) on Monday - I did hope my packs would arrive today so that I have them in time for Monday but I have been advised they will be delivered on Monday - hey ho :p

A little about me...
I have previously done Cambridge Diet & Exante with success. The first time I lost 5st - however I put more back on. And most recently (up to May 2012) I lost almost 6st. In the May 2012 I got engaged and got far too comfortable and since then 5st has creeped back on.
So.... this is the final hurrah! I am getting married on 24 May 2014 and I have to get the weight off for my wedding. I have a maid of honour who is a size 10 and a bridesmaid who is a size 12 and I need to look good beside them!
As I said I am starting afresh on Monday, so I have set up a new minimins account. I can't keep looking at my past experience with weightloss and this forum, otherwise I tend to dwell on things too much, I need to look forward.

One thing I am a little apprehensive about, I have bought the mixed bumper pack this time - I really hope the soups are nice :eek:

Good luck to everyone on the weightloss wagon

Sara:p

it's super quiet today...

Good luck on your restart. This is my 1st time on exante but have done cd twice before very successfully but with having children and loving my food I piled it back on. I'm 40 this year and really don't want to be fat at 40. I'm sure you'll do really well to get to your target and stay there. Becca x

Hi Becca

Looks like we both have some really good milestones for motivation :)
I'm hoping also with the weightloss it will help me fall pregnant after I'm married and I can have a healthy pregnancy.

Sara x

Sara. First time I finished the cd I fell pregnant 5 month later, the second time I got married and fell pregnant shortly after the wedding. I can't say for sure that being a healthier weight helped me fall pregnant but I really believe it did. I think losing weight increased my confidence and Made me a more relaxed person. That's 2 wonderful reasons to help you on your weight loss journey, fingers crossed this is both of ours last weight loss journey
Becca x

Back