Hello everyone

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Barbera, 25 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Barbera

Barbera New Member

slim fast
    Hi im Barbera & im new to this & just looking for support from others who are dieting im just about to start with slimfast my husband is on help at all he just says im fat !!!! i really need to lose weight but cant find the (get up & go) any ideas :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i'm not doing slimfast hon. I'm doing the cambridge diet sole source. But i thought i would just pop in and say welcome to minimins and good luck to you and your OH :D

abz xx
  4. Barbera

Barbera New Member

slim fast
    Hi yhanks for the reply can you tell me how do i get one of these ticker factory weight loss bars you all seem to have
  5. abz

abz Gold Member

if you click on mine, or anyone else's you will get taken to the website hon :)
  6. Barbera

Barbera New Member

slim fast
    Sorry am i missing something ive read all the bits to it but where do i get a pin number from
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

you need to create a new ticker. you'll be looking at changing mine :)

click on my ticker and then click 'create my own ticker' which is just underneath the box where you would enter a pin number...

it will guide you through making your own then :)

hope that helps.

abz xx
  8. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Healthy eating/Food diary
    Welcome to Minis - hope you sort your ticker out!
  9. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

my version of Slimfast
    hiya babs, im on slimfast too an just completed my 2nd week, so far so good tho i think im undereating a bit which is slowing my losses but with my job i dont get time to have a proper tea and just have shakes and fruit most days.
  10. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast
    Hi barbera, welcome to the forum and good luck on Slim Fast :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.