Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hello Fellow SF's!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by new-me2011, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. new-me2011

new-me2011 Member

i started slimfast 11 days ago! my weigh-ins are going to be on a Friday Mornin.
    really hope I can get good support from here! start weight 14stone 8lbs, weigt this morning 14stone :)

really hope this works as I wanna be down to 10st by end of august!
    how is everyone getting on with sf? well done to everyone who's lost! even if it's just a lb!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. awcarly

awcarly Loves to lose

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Hi new-me welcome :D well done on your weight loss so far, i've been on slimming world a week and lost 5lbs in my first week :) you will find lots of nice and supportive people here to help you on your journey. 56lbs is quite a bit to lose in as little as 3 months you would have to lose an average of almost 5lb a week and some weeks weight loss is much slower than others, also it might be good to note that a healthy and expected amount to lose is 1-2lbs per week so don't get too upset if you don't lose 5lb every week but you will definitely get there xx

4. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Hi n welcome love n very well done on yr loss so far it's brill!
    This is my 7th wk I have lost 6lb n a few inches off my arms n legs along the way so I quite pleased x I try to exercise 5-6 times a wk at the gym x
    All the best hun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.