Hello for the thousandth time :(

takemedrunkimhome

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the language :/

I am back again at least a stone heavier pissed off feel like I have tried every pissing diet and I am my own worst enemy!

We lost my dad in April and things have fallen to pieces. I will list all the diets I have done and their associated success.

Start weight 20 stone (2010)
Slimming world - 4 stone loss
Calorie Counting - 2 Stone loss
Weight 14 Stone when we got married in 2012, I tried to keep going after the wedding.
Weight Watchers
Juicing
5:2
4:3
Atkins
after all that and I am now over 15 stone :(

I don't know what eating plan to do next but know I must do something very very soon.

Any pearls of wisdom would be so very welcomed.

Although Slimming world worked I found it very very restricting with regards to family life and going out etc.

I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. You have had a difficult year by the sounds of it. Pick a diet, any diet and just stick to it until Christmas if you can. Aim for approx a pound a week and you will be a stone lighter by the end of the year x

You have done something some people just cant...and you will do the rest xxx

Ok so you are beating yourself up but you were 20 stone and now you are aboutv5 stone lighter AMAZING well done. Stop trying to see things as a diet, make small changes so it fits with your life, you have had a tough year but have achieved something amazing so celebrate that.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back