Hello for the thousandth time :(

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by takemedrunkimhome, 3 September 2014.

1. takemedrunkimhome

takemedrunkimhome Well-Known Member

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the language :/

I am back again at least a stone heavier pissed off feel like I have tried every pissing diet and I am my own worst enemy!

We lost my dad in April and things have fallen to pieces. I will list all the diets I have done and their associated success.

Start weight 20 stone (2010)
    Slimming world - 4 stone loss
    Calorie Counting - 2 Stone loss
    Weight 14 Stone when we got married in 2012, I tried to keep going after the wedding.
    Weight Watchers
    after all that and I am now over 15 stone :(

I don't know what eating plan to do next but know I must do something very very soon.

Any pearls of wisdom would be so very welcomed.

Although Slimming world worked I found it very very restricting with regards to family life and going out etc.
  2. cocopop1

cocopop1 Active Member

86 ponds gone...I think u doing great ... chin up honey !
  3. I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. You have had a difficult year by the sounds of it. Pick a diet, any diet and just stick to it until Christmas if you can. Aim for approx a pound a week and you will be a stone lighter by the end of the year x
  4. mimi74

mimi74 Member

You have done something some people just cant...and you will do the rest xxx
  5. fatmumof1

fatmumof1 Well-Known Member

Ok so you are beating yourself up but you were 20 stone and now you are aboutv5 stone lighter AMAZING well done. Stop trying to see things as a diet, make small changes so it fits with your life, you have had a tough year but have achieved something amazing so celebrate that.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app