• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from a newbie

I joined the forum 2 days ago, I go to slimming world and have lost 9.5lb so far in 5 weeks, weigh in today ..Help!! dont think ive lost think ive gained this week, Ive gained the wait over the last year or so as i am home cant work because of my bad back..time to take serious action..but i love my chocolate too much hmmm
look forward to getting to know you
Wendy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 8st13lb C: 9st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: -0st1lb(-0.8%)
Hello Wendy!
Congrats on your weight loss so far and am sure that WI will go fine for you today.
This site is a fantastic place for support and inspiration.
Good luck with your SW weight loss journey.

10st10lbs

Gold Member
S: 10st10lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st8lb(5.33%)
Hey there Wendy! Great losses :) Keep up the good work! It's really helpful that on SW you can eat chocolate and still lose weight, stops us with our sweet tooths feeling all empty :D Take a look at a few recipes for Scan Bran Brownies or Scan Bran Fererro Rochers, they're lovely and don't take much time or effort! Low syns too ;)

Are you keeping a food diary? If so, do you feel it helps? You might want to share one on here, I've noticed it kind of doubles as a kick up the backside when you're exposing your eating habits to one and all!

xxx