hello from a newbie :)

emmey

Hope you don't mind me here, am doing 4 packs of avidlite a day . Second time round , lost three stone on my firs time! Am 31, 5.2 and first weigh in 13.7 . Started yesterday on the first day of the new year so this is day 2 and to be fair I'm feeling a bit rubbish ! But positive at the same time. Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hi there, im starting tomorrow so maybe we can help each other. hope you feeling better tomorrow and hopefully soon be in ketosis x

hey both, yep fine thanks... day 5 now and well into ketosis, thank goodness it was a struggle getting there. Still battling with the hunger pangs but they go eventually. How are you both doing?

All good so far, im doing packs again to shift a few kg quickly, so have done it before, day 2 (today) is always the worst for me, the food ads really got me today... but i know ive done it before and can do it again, by tomorrow ill be in ketosis and rocking it!!!

J
xx

Hello you :)
And welcome!
It will only get easier (and smaller ;)) from now... ;)

Hiya emmey, Josiejo... And welcome from me too! :)

I'm only 5 weeks in, and a newbie on the forum... so still a loooong way to go! But as others have said, it does get easier, and seeing the weight go down on the scale is addictive... keeps you motivated!

The key is to just stick to it, religiously... and it'll work! It can't not... and you'll be a new you before you know it! :D

Back