Hello from a newbie

lilybeach

Hi people. New to this site as in posting but I've been on it a lot before checking for syn values (yep back on slimming world again). I've lost weight before going to sw (3.5stone) but put it back on and more. Now I have to lose some as I'm waiting for an operation. Don't get to group now as work dodgy hours so cheeky I know but try and check online for syn values etc. I've been back on it for 7 weeks and lost 1 stone 5lb so far. Still a long way to go but NEED this operation so determined. Any help support etc is very welcome and if i can return the favour I will definitely do so

Are you going for a surgical procedure? Or other.

The irregular working hours can wreck havoc on diets.

Can you assign some time to do batch cooking once a week so the rest of the days you are simply re heating or quickly finishing a meal..

Hi. Unfortunately it's surgical ...Not to go into too much info but I've severe reflux and keep losing my voice (i talk for a living so isn't good ). Love my job and love shift work....Yes I'm weird i actually love nights lol. Work 4 on 4 off 12hr shifts so find days off brilliant as cook some weird and wonderful food. Days at work are filled with porridge / pasta salad and lots of fruit. Tried cooking more on days off but end up giving it hubby for his dinner (he's lost 1st 8lb so far...Bloody men ).

Haha :king2: yes us guys get it handy.

But it does sound like the diet works for him.

You and your hubby both sound like you are doing well 1st 5 and 1st 8. That's fantastic!

Back