Hello from Africa

SlimDreams

Hi there,
I am British living in The Gambia, West Africa.
I have joined BodyOptermise which is the on-line version of slimming world for people living overseas.
I am unable to get many of the products you can get, but we do have a Tesco delivery once a week. costs a fortune but he ho!
I hope to give and get lots of support here at this forum.
sending some sunshine to those in colder climes
xx

Hi there,
I am British living in The Gambia, West Africa.
I have joined BodyOptermise which is the on-line version of slimming world for people living overseas.
I am unable to get many of the products you can get, but we do have a Tesco delivery once a week. costs a fortune but he ho!
I hope to give and get lots of support here at this forum.
sending some sunshine to those in colder climes
xx

Sunshine gratefully received; been -3 today and I live in the south east unheard tempertures. Getting cold again tonight and more snow forecast for Thurs (please God no more) kids are loving it, but had enough now, had snow hear since 18th December on and off and now getting bored of going outside and getting covered in dirty slush yyyyuuukkk!!!!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your diet....:D

Hello Goldentouch.
Youre a long way from home. I used to live in Ivory Coast many moons ago. I miss the heat but not the humidity.
Welcome, you'll get lots of support here.

So how did you end up in the Gambia long way from Blighty??? ;)[/QUOTE]
came on holiday 13 years ago, went home,came back and stayed. am now bringing up a Gambian child as my daughter. She was 2 when she came to me and is now 11. A good enough reason to stay i think!!
xx

Hello Goldentouch.
Youre a long way from home. I used to live in Ivory Coast many moons ago. I miss the heat but not the humidity.
Welcome, you'll get lots of support here.
Thanks toofatkat, Definately looking for support willing to give it too.
Ivory Coast, Ghana now, been there and it is lovely.
The humidity here is only in the rainy season July -Nov.
have a good evening.

So how did you end up in the Gambia long way from Blighty??? ;)
came on holiday 13 years ago, went home,came back and stayed. am now bringing up a Gambian child as my daughter. She was 2 when she came to me and is now 11. A good enough reason to stay i think!!
xx[/QUOTE]

def a good reason and wow. good luck and speak soon x

A daughter, the most perfect reason to stay.
Good luck with your journey

Back