• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to this forum.

My name is Casian, curently I've been living in England for 14+ years, but I'm from Romania.

Ok, so I want to start losing weight and too be honest I need all the help I can get because for some reason I have lost all my motivation. This is going to be my second time.

I started losing weight at the beginning of 2014 (around march). I started at 129kg and I have to admit the first month felt like I was living in hell. I was angry all the time, I had to punch my room door a few times so I can calm myself (ended up buying a punching bag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). The other thing that made me even more upset/angry was that I started going out with my current wife but the only issue was that she lived in Romania and I was living in England. Anyway, I started with the cabbage soup diet. I did that for about 3 to 4 months (went to the gym 6 times a week, sometimes even twice a day). All went very well. When I went back home (around October 2014), I managed to get my weight down to 87kg. I was so damn happy.

Here comes the bad part. That year I decided to go back home to Romania to spent it with my girlfriend (now wife). Bad mistake πŸ˜‚. That's when my diet when down the drain. I'm not blaming anyone, I did it to myself. I started eating crap again.

So here I am now. I am back to 125kg... I want to start again, but this time to maintain it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I know it's a long introduction but I just to get it out of me.

Best of luck to you all!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome and good luck with your journey :)