Hello (FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEE) :))

Casian92

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to this forum.

My name is Casian, curently I've been living in England for 14+ years, but I'm from Romania.

Ok, so I want to start losing weight and too be honest I need all the help I can get because for some reason I have lost all my motivation. This is going to be my second time.

I started losing weight at the beginning of 2014 (around march). I started at 129kg and I have to admit the first month felt like I was living in hell. I was angry all the time, I had to punch my room door a few times so I can calm myself (ended up buying a punching bag 😂😂). The other thing that made me even more upset/angry was that I started going out with my current wife but the only issue was that she lived in Romania and I was living in England. Anyway, I started with the cabbage soup diet. I did that for about 3 to 4 months (went to the gym 6 times a week, sometimes even twice a day). All went very well. When I went back home (around October 2014), I managed to get my weight down to 87kg. I was so damn happy.

Here comes the bad part. That year I decided to go back home to Romania to spent it with my girlfriend (now wife). Bad mistake 😂. That's when my diet when down the drain. I'm not blaming anyone, I did it to myself. I started eating crap again.

So here I am now. I am back to 125kg... I want to start again, but this time to maintain it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I know it's a long introduction but I just to get it out of me.

Best of luck to you all!

Welcome and good luck with your journey :)

Back