Hello from another Newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by minimise-me, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. minimise-me

minimise-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW/SW/Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get some support on my way!
    I am 30 years old, a mother to 4 gorgeous boys and a full time student nurse (2nd year).
    I have been piling on the weight since my first son was born 12 years ago (i went from a size 8 - 12) then i ballooned up to a size 16 with the help of the depo contraceptive injection! I then had 3 more children and am now a size 18/20 :cry:

I weight 14st 1lb at the moment and by following the weight watchers plan i am hoping to get down to about 10st 7lbs.

Lately i have heard so many people saying they had lost lots of weight using WW, i did lose about 8lbs when i did the plan last year but lost my way. This time i am determined to do it mainly for my health and also because i want to look good and feel confident again (and i am also stick of never having anything nice to wear!).

I hope i can provide support to others who are feeling the same as me, so that together we can fight the food devil inside! ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hamu

Hamu Member

Good luck! It sounds like you'll do really well since you found a diet that works for you!

Look forward to seeing you more on the forums.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
  5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome and good luck losing the lbs :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.