Hello from another Newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by minimise-me, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. minimise-me

minimise-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    WW/SW/Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get some support on my way!
    I am 30 years old, a mother to 4 gorgeous boys and a full time student nurse (2nd year).
    I have been piling on the weight since my first son was born 12 years ago (i went from a size 8 - 12) then i ballooned up to a size 16 with the help of the depo contraceptive injection! I then had 3 more children and am now a size 18/20 :cry:

I weight 14st 1lb at the moment and by following the weight watchers plan i am hoping to get down to about 10st 7lbs.

Lately i have heard so many people saying they had lost lots of weight using WW, i did lose about 8lbs when i did the plan last year but lost my way. This time i am determined to do it mainly for my health and also because i want to look good and feel confident again (and i am also stick of never having anything nice to wear!).

I hope i can provide support to others who are feeling the same as me, so that together we can fight the food devil inside! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hamu

Hamu Member

Good luck! It sounds like you'll do really well since you found a diet that works for you!

Look forward to seeing you more on the forums.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome and good luck losing the lbs :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.