Hello from Canada!!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Hi All,

Well we arrived in Canada a few weeks ago. I miss the UK!! Nevermind, I'm sure I'll soon settled.

So I joined WW last week to try and meet people and find a group. Boy.....the group is so different to SW. I miss image therapy!!

Gave WW a go for a few days and whilst I liked being able to eat anything, I really missed the freedom of SW's free foods so I've decided to come back to SW and just go to WW to get weighed and be accountable. I think SW just suits me better and is something I can sustain.

Hope everyone is well! I'll probably drive everyone mad coming on here to ask about syns in things as I no longer have online access!!

xx

Great to hear from you Stacey, missed you about the place:grouphugg:

There is no place like home...but I am sure in time Canada will begin to feel like home.

WW class is very different to the SW Image Therapy... but as you say it is good to get weighed each week and be accountable and also it will help you settle in and make new friends.

Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Hi All,

Well we arrived in Canada a few weeks ago.

Hi Stacey -
Where abouts in Canada are you? - it's a big place! I have a friend who goes to WW in Ottawa. You'll be saying "oot and aboot" in no time! Good luck back on SW.

It's good to see you on the board again Stacey, good luck to you and your family in Canada, take care now. x

ah,, stacey! i'v missed you!- I hope you settle into your new home soon enough.

Good on you for joining your local ww group, even if ww isnt for you its great your making the effort to meet people.

Dont worry about those pesky lbs, you can get them back off again and you know it.

Who knows, you may be the first canadian sw consultant.

xxx

Welcome back !!!

Hope you settle soon. It is a major life-changing upheaval for you, new country, new home etc.

Congratulations on managing your weight so well, very canny !

Good to hear from you.

How's Canada treating you? You settling in OK?

How brave of you and how exciting

xxx

Back