Discussion in 'Introductions' started by corfu girl, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. corfu girl

corfu girl Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi my name is Sheila and I live in Corfu, I have been a slimming world club member but not for many years. I have even gone to my target with slimming magazine clubs but re gained all my losses because I never knew how to eat properly once I got to target and just gave up. I moved to Corfu five years ago and have been enjoying this "holiday" far too much. This is the year I have got back on track with many stones to lose. I am loving the extra easy plan for slimming world and am making it my mission to help create as many syn free recipes as I can, I love cooking and rather than worry about the things I'm not eating any more I am determined to make tasty syn free food for my hubby and all my friends. Am looking forward to all the help and advice from people with the same goals as me.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

welcome easier to loose in a warm climate ? xx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. What a gorgeous place to live. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.