Hello from Dublin, Ireland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nimmyzed, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Nimmyzed

Nimmyzed New Member

Hi everyone,
    I stumbled across this site when I was searching for pp value for bagels. I like the tickers and people's loss history at a glance. It helps me to know who has lost as much as me and who still has as much as me to lose. Some people may only want to lose a stone or two but others, like me are in it for the long haul.
    So I think is really helpful to see who here is in my 'category'!
    Anyway, I joined WW in January this year and have lost 4 stone 10.5 pounds (that's about 68 pounds I think) so far. Still want to lose another 5 stone so a long way to go. I'm looking forward to making new friends here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wickedwitch74

Wickedwitch74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and healthy eating
    hello !!!! my name is holly and i think its great that you have signed up to this site.
    i have lost a few stone already but i would still like to lose a few more, so just like you, i am in this for the long haul...
    i wish you luck and hopefully we will both reach our targets and stay there! xxx

4. easygoing2ie

easygoing2ie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hello and welcome

Well done on your weight loss so far.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.