Hello from me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sallywl, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Sallywl

Sallywl Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old healthy balanced diet
    Hi every one, let me introduce myself, my name is Sarah, I have an underactive tyroid and a weight problem, I have in the past tried WW - their at home plan, with which I lost a stone, then I tried the Jason Vale Slim for life and lost about a stone over about 2-3 weeks, but my mood and drive have really slumped recently, and I am a lazy cow!

I need to sort myself out as I am the heaviest I have ever been and I hate the way I look and feel!

At the moment, I am not wanting to join any clubs to lose weight as I have wasted enough money on those kind of things already and I am going to go it alone, I think I just need some thing to help pick me up when I am struggling and be able to follow others examples that weight loss really isnt impossible! Hopefully this site will be able to help me :)

Look forward to chatting to you all

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the healthy diet

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.