Hello from newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrsruddick, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsruddick

mrsruddick New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,
    I have just joined this forum today.
    I am Kat, I live on the Isle of Man and started my weight loss journey on the 17th January 2011 after getting on the scales after Christmas/New Year and getting the biggest shock of my life!!
    I started at 12 stone 13lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been.

I have been trying different diets, but as I live on an Island we don't have many clubs etc which i can join, so i have been trying a few, Celebrity Slim (made me ill), Weight Watchers, Slimming World and currently Rosemary Conley. Basically I am just watching what i eat, healthily eating, not eating crap (crisps, Chocolate) and exercising lots!!

I am hoping this forum can help me lose that little extra to get me to my first goal of 10 stone and then hopefully onto 9 stone. I have currently lost 2 stone 7lbs :)

Kat xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. C0r1ander

C0r1ander Member

Hi Kat,

I've joined today too. I'm Corinne and am going back to slimming world after hitting a stumbling block and sticking at the same weight for nearly a year. I lost 2.5 stones last year between Jan and May 1.5 stones of which was by doing slimming world. After that time I maintained my weight give or take 5 pounds or so either side but I want to lose at least another stone by september so am back to giving it a go. I have to say , if you have never tried the plan before its really easy to follow, it's just a case of being focused and ignoring all the sugary , processed stuff. I find I never go hungry and there is still plently of 'comfort' foods you can tuck into when having a low day. Even a cadburys creme egg won't break the plan !
    Hope it is successful and best of luck x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Congratulations on your losses. And good luck with RC

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.