Hello from newbie

mrsruddick

Hi All,
I have just joined this forum today.
I am Kat, I live on the Isle of Man and started my weight loss journey on the 17th January 2011 after getting on the scales after Christmas/New Year and getting the biggest shock of my life!!
I started at 12 stone 13lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been.

I have been trying different diets, but as I live on an Island we don't have many clubs etc which i can join, so i have been trying a few, Celebrity Slim (made me ill), Weight Watchers, Slimming World and currently Rosemary Conley. Basically I am just watching what i eat, healthily eating, not eating crap (crisps, Chocolate) and exercising lots!!

I am hoping this forum can help me lose that little extra to get me to my first goal of 10 stone and then hopefully onto 9 stone. I have currently lost 2 stone 7lbs :)

Kat xx

Hi Kat,

I've joined today too. I'm Corinne and am going back to slimming world after hitting a stumbling block and sticking at the same weight for nearly a year. I lost 2.5 stones last year between Jan and May 1.5 stones of which was by doing slimming world. After that time I maintained my weight give or take 5 pounds or so either side but I want to lose at least another stone by september so am back to giving it a go. I have to say , if you have never tried the plan before its really easy to follow, it's just a case of being focused and ignoring all the sugary , processed stuff. I find I never go hungry and there is still plently of 'comfort' foods you can tuck into when having a low day. Even a cadburys creme egg won't break the plan !
Hope it is successful and best of luck x

Back