Hello from Scotland!!

Hi everyone!
Well today is a new day and the start of my journey into losing lots of weight!

I joined slimming world a few years ago, it worked for me, i lost a few stone, then i met my ex partner and basically enjoyed a lavish lifestyle of eating out a lot of the time, etc.
Piled the weight on [and more] and now it's time to get it back off :D

I'm 31 now and have a new boyfriend who loves me for who I am but recently i've been feeling just Ugh and size 22 trousers makes me unhappy. So new positive outlook in life, let the weight come off!! YAY =]

Welcome aboard.

Where in Scotland are you - its a big place ;)

Hi there good luck with your diet im starting too.... im from edinburgh!!! im a size 22 aswell and i know how it feels... im very low and hate looking at myself in the mirror... also HATE buying clothes because i feel as nothing looks good on me!! hope u succeed in your diet!
x

Hi there good luck with your diet im starting too.... im from edinburgh!!! im a size 22 aswell and i know how it feels... im very low and hate looking at myself in the mirror... also HATE buying clothes because i feel as nothing looks good on me!! hope u succeed in your diet!
x

I know the feeling! I was in Asda the other day and they have a horrible full lenght mirror, i cot a glimpse of myself and was disgusted!!
We can do this :D

Welcome :) Goodluck with your weightloss x

Red

Back