Hello from SW member

Change4ever

Am looking to get some tips and support. Have been a member for over 6 months now and have only lost a stone - however, am proud of my acheivement so far and the fact that I still attend group.

I might not lose every week, but have had more positive weeks than negative. SW has made me change the way I eat forever ( hence log on name). And I now think before all my food choices, good or bad.

Hi,

I'm also a newbie to the site but joined SW in Jan, I've lost 2st so far but I'm really struggling at the min!

Good luck with your journey I'm sure we'll both get there in the end

x

Hi to both of you, you are getting losses which is wonderful and shows dedication. Your groups and of course, the forums, are there to help you, so grab everything, the inspiration on here is brilliant so take it and then inspire others with your progress, stay positive too.

Hello!!

Thats fab that your losing!! I've been an on/off member with SW since October 2007 and I think the plan is absolutely fab! And you get great results if you stick to it! I've only been a member of this site for a week and some of the stories you read are soo inspirational!! I'm struggling a bit this week but reading through different posts has made me think differently about some things!! Keep up the brilliant work.. the weight will come off in no time!!! :)

Back