Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cherry-Blossom, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well hello everyone. I am a member of Slimming World and have been since August 2010. I first lost about 2 stone and have put almost 1 1/2 back on again. Now slowly loosing again. I haven't been that good recently as my work is a killer when it comes to dieting! However recently people have been saying my uniform is looking looser on me which has been a real boost.

So basically on here to talk to people doing the same thing and get a bit of support and inspiration.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bouncybikergirl

bouncybikergirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming world extra easy
    hi fellow sw member im a slow loser too its very demotivating but we will get there. Im following the extra easy plan its easy but I still miss eating tons of junk :)
    i started a blog to try and make me more accountable well thats the plan
    http://www.minimins.com/blogs/bouncybikergirl/
    all the best
    liz
    x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses. But don't give up. You can do it

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.