Hello! I am re attempting slimming world

Hi I am re attempting slimming world after a halloween blow out I never got back on it! I am a size 20 and weigh 18 stone. After being on the depo injection I went from a size 12 to a 16 and as I worked unsociable hours in a kitchen I continued to gain weight. I was a size 18 when I became pregnant and although I didn't put on much weight my baby is very clingy so I just grabbed quick fast unhealthy foods. I have had enough of feeling this way and as my son grows I am missing out on taking him swimming as I am too concious.
I want to wear nice clothes in the summer and I have buried my head in the sand for far too long.

I am really excited to share my journey with you and to make friends.

Bye! Good luck

Hi, I'm also self conscious at the baths, but I have to take my daughter as we are going on holiday this year and I want her to be used to the water before then.
I'm 23st and a size 18-24 depending on what shop I'm in lol but I carry most of my weight in my boobs so getting them in a costume, then getting them to stay there can be difficult. I'm loosing weight for my holidays :) see you around x

hey , both of you sound like my size and i was wondering how the weight loss is going ?

Back