hello, im a newbie :-)

Stacy

hi all!
Hi there, thought id pop in and say hello. Ijust joined weight watchers on wed morning after being disappointed last 4 weeks not losing on slimming world, which didnt understand why as id been so good and have done well on it before!

So here i am over to weight watchers now. Hope you are all well and having good losses :)

Hi Stacy I've done the same thing as I hadn't had a loss with SW for six weeks. It was partially my fault as I got bored and needed a change :)

Hello, im glad im not the only one then hehe. If id been not doing it right then i would have thought ah well my fault, but id done everything right and wasnt losing and sitting in class annoyed so just decided not to go back :)

hello! i'm the same as you! been hovering around the same weight for a while and put on 3lbs these last 2 weeks for no good reason :( Joined WW last night and paid for my monthly pass so i'm all guns blazing and ready to start loosing again:)

Good luck to us all eh! x

Yes good luck to us! hehe :) ill be so dissapointed if it doesnt work, its so dissapointing when you dont lose for no reason! heres to a good week!

welcome!! xx

Back