hello im a newbie

lhollywo

Starting back to sw on monday. I lost 3 stone last year but have put a stone back on again. Have to get motivated want to lose 1stone 11 lbs so hard though! Love my grub

Hi there I'm new too and I think i'm a bit lost with the forum already, I rejoined SW 6 weeks ago and so far its going great, good luck with your goal, you can do it.

Welcome. I also love my grub! But that's the great thing about SW is that we can still eat plenty. The only thing I really struggle with is occasional binge eating of chocolate, but love being able to eats lots and lots of good stuff. All the best to you

I really miss my bread and struggle with lunches its always some type of pasta but its a bit borimg! Also hard not to snack at nite when kids go to bed,anyone any tips?

lhollywo said:
I really miss my bread and struggle with lunches its always some type of pasta but its a bit borimg! Also hard not to snack at nite when kids go to bed,anyone any tips?

I struggle also with lunches and lack of bread - for the last few years I have always had sandwiches for lunch!! I can't heat food up as I work on a boat so have a wee food flask that has been great so far. Just been frying up some mixed veg and maybe some lean bacon (in fry light of course!) and adding Chinese spices and soy sauce and some rice or noodles. Some one on another thread recommend making extra for dinner and keeping leftovers for lunch dwhich makes a lot of sense... If I can resist just eating the extra portion the night before! :)

Back