Hello! Im Helen!

Ridley

Hello all,

Ive be reading some of your success stories and they have me re-fired up to keep going!

Im helen, 28, mum to 2 gorgeous human children, 2 cat children and one dog child! (hehe!)

Im on my path to loose weight once and for all, but this time i have a VERY different plan. Im just being careful - before ive just gone hell for leather and failed miserably after a month or so and then, of course, all the weight lost goes back on! So now, im still allowing myself what ever i want, but just being careful!

As a result, ive already managed to loose 5lbs this week! and i feel different about it this time - cant quite explain it! :p

I should add, that ive just got through cancer and i still have weight on from Chemo, so trying to shift that too!

Anyway! im off to read some mroe of your posts!
Very nice to meet you all!:sign0144:

Hi Ridley-Helen (which do you prefer?). I've just joined so am reading through the posts in 'Introductions' and like the sound of you! Although I am old enough to be your mummy I always make being a mummy one of the first things I mention, as it's so important, so I like the way you talk about your (human and animal!) family :). Sorry to hear that you've been unwell. I used to be a nurse, and we have had a lot of experience of cancer in my family, so you have my sympathy and positive vibes coming your way. Hope to stay in touch as we both try to shrink!

Back