Hello im new......

Morning Muffin, nice to have you aboard. It's a friendly forum so fell free to jump in with both feet!

:welcome: Hello and welcome Muffin top be gone! What a great forum name! This is a great forum and provides soooooo much motivation/help/inspiration/laughs I don't know what i'd do without it! Good luck on your journey, feel free to ask any questions or pick our brains. Did you join a group?

Clare xx

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Hey just wanted to say welcome :) Im new to SW plan to ... good luck on your journey

i have done EE this week, and it really was easy!! For the 5 weeks before that i did red/green also fairly easy, just missed having lots of rice and pasta with stuff on red days! What are you starting on?

hi muffin and welcome - excellent name! Good luck with your slimming world journey - how much weight would you like to lose? xx:welcome::hug99:

hiya Kimsey - i would like to lose a stone to start with and see how i feel after that. Everyone seems to have had great losses on here. I used to be with WW but then they changed the programme and i hated it so decided to give SW a try - heard so many saying how great it is.

Oh its really great once you get your head around it - from then on its really easy. I'm off on holiday on 11th july and would like to lose another 7 or 8lb by then (ideally more but I can dream can't I). Stick with us because we are all here to help each other - i'm here most days (not so much on a weekend with family etc) Good luck - and welcome again xx

Hiya Muffin :welcome: this is a great forum, just jump in and post! We can always rely on the members here for support! I've done EE from the start and love it! (the 2 weeks I didn't lose I cheated!)

Hey Muffin, Good luck with SW I'm sure you will love it as once you know what you are doing its so easy! You'll make loads of friends on here as well as everyone is so lovely.x

Hiya Muffin! :welcome2: to the forum and good luck with SW hope you reach your goal :D x

Hiya Muffin :wavey:

Welcome to SW and the forums... you will have lots of fun and motivation on here :D xx

Hi Muffin :D Welcome aboard hun! I'm sure you'll love SW, it's not like a diet and so easy to adapt to, and the results are amazing :eek:

Best of luck hun.

K xx

Hey muffin - i'm a newbie too! Also joined a class last night. These boards are excellent, i've learnt so much already! Good luck with your weight loss campaign!!

Back