Hello im new

Teresa2010

Hi everyone im Teresa and im thinking of starting s/w. Im currently very over weight. I also have pcso and have been ttc number 2 for nearly two years.
Any help/advice would be fab! As far as im aware i can have up to 15 syns a day? Healthy meals and fruit and vegs are free?
Im such a fussy eater, and comfort eat which is my problem!
I cant get to a meeting til after xmas due to working, but thought i would try and do it myself to start with.
I dont have a goal weight, i just want my bmi to be lower and in my size 12 jeans i wore before i had my son (hes nearly 3! :cry:) Im currently a size 18.

Teresa xx

Hi Teresa

SW is a fab diet because there are lots of food you can eat and you're never hungry. You can also have the little treats that you enjoy which is a very important part of dieting and sticking to it as long as these are included in your syns.

You sound like you're ready to get started on SW so my advice is to find a local group. Everyone there is really friendly.

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

Lottie xx

Hi Teresa , im pritty new to this to and my stats are pritty simular. i need to loose 2 stone by 19th jan in order to start chlomid as i to have PCOS and am ttc baby 2

hope this works for you and me both x

hiya welcome to SW and MM,

best advise i can give is if you cant get to class have a good read through as much as you can on here and some available on the SW site (some is members only) an maybe pick up a mag.

we are all in the same boat (no matter what diet we are on) and Mini's is an amazing support tool :D

Best of Luck with you weight loss

xx

Hi Teresa,

Welcome. I can recommend Body Optimise online. It's working for me ! I think you initially sign up for 3 months - maybe would work for you until you can get to a class. It prompts you to weigh in every week which is helpful for me.

Good luck !

Gail x

Back