Hello Im new :)

Hello everyone :)

Just thought id join this sight for some help and motivation as I have came across it a few times and I have to say it looks fab :)

A little bit about me…I am 25 and from northern Ireland for the past 6 years I have been on and of sw so many times that I could tell u the plan cover to cover, I have done ww a few times in between but always have went back to sw, I think it may be because it is what im used to..im also one of those people who uses every excuse under the sun as to why I don’t stick to a plan and to be honest the only reason is because im so flippin lazy and greedy! I have been attending sw since February and I love my wee group and everyone in it but I literally am bored to the back teeth with the plan, I lose and gain the same 3lb over and over and im totally fed up, ww is a lot more flexible and easier for me to stick to in reality as I work a full time job and am not home to late in the evening and I don’t have the time to stand prepare everythin from scratch like you have to do with sw, at least with ww I can cook something quick, so I have decided to come back to ww and give it another bash, im feeling a lot more confident this time, I have the new pack and I am quite familiar with the plan but what I am wondering is, do I leave sw and join a ww class or do I do ww and continue to get weighed at sw class? I cant really afford to pay £15 to join ww and also I love the people at my class lol.. is it silly to do it that way? I will be keepin a food diary and would love to hear from you all… xxx

Welcome :)

I see no harm in doing WW but still attending your sw meetings for weigh ins, as long as your loseing weight, does it really matter "where" you get weighed? lol ... and as you said you got friends there, and we all need friends when trying to loose weight :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi there :) thank u for replyin :) yep i thought the same and i def think wee change of plan is wat i need:) really love the people at sw so thats what il do:) day ones been a success:) xx

We can indeed ^_^

How are you getting on with it so far?

I’m getting on ok thanks, went slightly over my points for what I have planned today but sure that’s what weeklies are for ;) how r u getting on?

ps iv just noticed iv replied to you under my sister name in one of the post hehe (curvygirl87)she must have left herself logged in last night, silly beggar lol

Back