Hello - I'm New!

Bubbles77

Hi

My name is Helen, i've been lurking on here for a few weeks but finally decided to join :D

I am calorie counting and exercising at the moment but i'm tempted to follow a more strict plan like weight watchers or slimming world.

Does anyone have any advice on what plan they follow?

Sorry if I sound stupid :eek:

Helen x

welcome helen. am sure people will be here in droves soon with advice.

good luck :D

abz xx

hi helen welcome to the forum. Well i dont follow either of those diets but am jusst on a ryvita diet atm which is a slow and steady weight loss. How much weight are you trying to loose?

Hi, thanks for your welcomes :)

What is the Ryvita diet?

Christina2246 I have lots of weight to lose, I am nearly 17 stone, and would love to get down to 11 which is a size 12/14 for me.

that is similar to me bubbles. i am 16st 10 and want to get down to 11st 7 to begin with as that is a 14 for me and then i'll see if i want to go further when i get there :) i have just started the cambridge diet today. day one continues...

abz xx

Hi Helen

Welcome to the forum. I only joined last Friday after lurkin' for a while.

I'm 16st 13lbs - ideally I would like to get to 10 stone - it's going to be a long journey - but so far so good! I'm not following a definite diet but doing my own version of an old WW programme which I have succeeded with in the past.

Everybody is really nice and helpful here. So if you need advice on anything, there is bound to be somebody who can help:)

Hi, thanks for your welcomes :)

What is the Ryvita diet?

Christina2246 I have lots of weight to lose, I am nearly 17 stone, and would love to get down to 11 which is a size 12/14 for me.

Its basically you have 2 slices of ryvita for breakfast and lunch and there are suggested toppings for you 2 have with them. Its a really nice diet and allows you 2 still hae food that you like but in just the lower fat version and in smaller amounts.

Check out the website for more info on it. If you have anything else you want to ask then just do lol.

Everybody on here will help you keep to your diet, this is a great place for motivation so if your anything like me you will def need that to keep on going.

hiya helen

Nice to meet you i joined the site on monday and its brilliant has given me lots of inspiration.
Im just trying to give up the junk food eat sensibly and walk more and hope that the 3 things help me lose weight im 17 st 3 llbs and would love to get to around 11 stone .
Good luck with what ever diet you follow

that is similar to me bubbles. i am 16st 10 and want to get down to 11st 7 to begin with as that is a 14 for me and then i'll see if i want to go further when i get there :) i have just started the cambridge diet today. day one continues...

abz xx

good luck with day one hun
xxx

Hi
We all have our own fav diets whether it is a VLCD (very low calorie diet like CD, LT or LL) or something like WW or SW

Have a look at the different sections and see the success people have had. This might help you decide

Good luck

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins.

Im sure youd LOVE WW if you gave it a go. There are great WW and SW sections on Minimins. Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

thcartoon_54.gif

Hello and welcome to minimins, its a fabulous site for help and support. Take a look around and make yourself at home.
Good luck with your weight loss journey, keep us posted on your progress

Thanks for the kind welcome :)

Starlight, you have done so well on ww, congratulations! You are a great inspiration.

Sonkie, I hope you don't mind me asking, but were you on Lipotrim when you fell pregnant? I am ttc at the moment, have been for a year and I really fancy trying cambridge diet but worried about following it while trying to get pregnant.

Having a good nosey around the forum, so much information it's fab :D

helloooo. i joined yesterday and everyone is super duper nice on here. i'm just doing an eating well, exercising, and eating smaller portions thing. good luck :)

Back