Hello! Im very new

sami <3

Hello! Im very new to this, hoping it going to help me stick to the weight loss journey. Attending weightwatchers tomorrow, really excited about it actually cant wait to start. x

Hello! Im very new to this, hoping it going to help me stick to the weight loss journey. Attending weightwatchers tomorrow, really excited about it actually cant wait to start. x
Hi Sami<3
Thanks for posting and hope it goes well for you at weightwatchers... perhaps you might like to find the weightwatchers forum & post on there too for lots of support :D L xxx

Welcome Sami :welcome2:

I have moved your post to the WW forum.

Best of luck with your weight loss journey!

WW is a good weight loss programme and especially the new propoints.

If you need any help please ask

All the best, keep posting on here and you'll find some new friends and great support x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello. I'm very new too... Determined to loose some weight this year!! Need to think of small challenges to keep me going! Good luck xx

Good advice I think is not to think about losing a large amount but think of the first 7 pounds and when you've lost that move onto the next 7 etc! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hello,
im very new to this too - and hoping to make some friends on here for some support ... and to support them along their way !! Good luck !!

Hello guys,

Your very welcome here.. You will find loads of great tips support and advise from everyone ...

Wish u the very best success in your journey

Rachel
Xxx

Welcome and good luck on your journey ww is great :D x

You'll be fine Sami I know it's the worst part the initial weigh in, but you've just got to do it and then think you will never see those numbers again on the scales again, it's only going down :D xox

Good luck with your journey,I have done ww in the past and I lost 2 stone,tomorrow I'm joining class again to lose the weight I have put on with giving up smoking.

Sarah xx

Hi, Best of luck with your first day :) Im also starting today although im doing it at home. Great to see alot of support on the board - its half the battle :) xx

Yeah im so glad i found this, been constantly on it. Looking at all the great recipes on here and what has worked best for people. X

its a great site :) what time is your first weigh in at :) I just weighed myself at home this morning... always the worst esp when your over what you thought you might have been ... but it is the kick in the butt i needed :)

Its tonight at half 6 :s Theres a few gals from work going too so will be fun! Really cant wait to get organised with shopping, meals etc xx

Aw that will be brilliant having a group of you going together esp out of work you can help eachother all stay on track in work also. :)xx

Being in a group will help keep u motivated... That plus checking in on here and u can lose.... Well u can lose weight but u get my drift lol !!

Back