Hello, it's me.....again 2016

Jackie65

No not Adele but big old me.

I've been doing SW on and off for years now and when i can get my head in the zone it works but then i always end up piling it all back on plus some. I hate what i see in the mirror...so i dont look, i can't even bring myself to share a selfie with my kids. So 2016 has got to be my year i turned 50 last year (yikes) and although there are no health issues at the moment i know I'm not doing myself any favours and get breathless walking the stairs now.

I start back at work monday after 2 weeks off so that's my new start day. Will weigh myself and take measurements tomorrow though. Wish me luck...think i will neec it

Sounds like me x it's usually a big event that makes me gain lol I've done slimming world for 6 year's on & off and nearly got to Target every time but 2 kids and getting married as now made me 2St heavier x

Good on
Thanks x

just weighed myself its the heavuest i have ever been but determined not going to see that number again!

you lass x good luck xx

Eurgh first day at work, every two minutes last night i was looking at the clock couldn't get to sleep think i finally fell off about 5am then the alarm was going off at 6.45

Anyway......

breakfast:
35g porridge he B (made with half water and half milk from he A)
coffee
couldnt face any fruit hard enough getting back into eating breakfast so early again. Will use rest of milk for brews throughout the day

lunch:
Jacket potato with beans, broccoli

hope everyones having a good day x

Hey Jackie, Day 2 for me today but just signed up to minimins today!

Having a good day, all on track which is good! Looking forward to getting out of work and getting dinner on so that I can stick my feet up!

Hope you have a lovely evening!

Eurgh first day at work, every two minutes last night i was looking at the clock couldn't get to sleep think i finally fell off about 5am then the alarm was going off at 6.45

Anyway......

breakfast:
35g porridge he B (made with half water and half milk from he A)
coffee
couldnt face any fruit hard enough getting back into eating breakfast so early again. Will use rest of milk for brews throughout the day

lunch:
Jacket potato with beans, broccoli

hope everyones having a good day x

thats exactly how i was in the night - tossin n turnin clock watching aswell as nein woke up several times by little one!
and im exactly the same for bfast - cant face eatin first thing so i had 1 weetabix! no fruit woops
very alike :) ha

Why were you struggling to sleep xx

think it was a mixture of things, got my body clock completely out of sync lots of late late nighrs and lie ins over xmas plus i have got this sore throat / cough thats going around so the coughing is keeping me awake

Tea tonight:
Diet coke chicken (made with mushrooms, pepprrs onion) rice and sweetcorn
no added sugar jelly pot - think these are 1/2 syn?

Ate early tonight as i was out so was hungry when i got home

snack:
Mushroom omelette
Hoops and crosses crisp - 4 1/2 syns

Plus gone over on my milk forgot how quickly it goes in brews so need to think more about drinks got plenty of syns left today so not an issue today.

think it was a mixture of things, got my body clock completely out of sync lots of late late nighrs and lie ins over xmas plus i have got this sore throat / cough thats going around so the coughing is keeping me awake

Tea tonight:
Diet coke chicken (made with mushrooms, pepprrs onion) rice and sweetcorn
no added sugar jelly pot - think these are 1/2 syn?

Ate early tonight as i was out so was hungry when i got home

snack:
Mushroom omelette
Hoops and crosses crisp - 4 1/2 syns

Plus gone over on my milk forgot how quickly it goes in brews so need to think more about drinks got plenty of syns left today so not an issue today.

Yes have found myself having late nights and late mornings, not good when kids are back at school tomorrow. I hate having a cough, I always get one of those tickly ones that no matter how much you clear your throat it still doesn't let up :(

I know its so anmoying was 2am again last night before i dropped off cos of the coughing. Hope the kids had a good day back at school back to the crazy mornings.

Taking down the xmas decorations tonight :( hate that job.

breakfast:
35g porridge

lunch:
jacket potato with tuna mayo (light mayo need to refresh my memory on syns), cauliflower

tea:
'fried' egg, slimming world chips, mushrooms and beans.
1 celebration choc - 2 syns

Home alone tonight and cant be bothered cooking love this simple tea

snacks:
hoops and crosses crisp -4 1/2 syns
jelly pot - 1/2 syn
mullet greek yogurt 1/2 syn
apple banana

just wanted to eat tonight :( and had headache

Last edited:
I know its so anmoying was 2am again last night before i dropped off cos of the coughing. Hope the kids had a good day back at school back to the crazy mornings.

Taking down the xmas decorations tonight :( hate that job.

breakfast:
35g porridge

lunch:
jacket potato with tuna mayo (light mayo need to refresh my memory on syns), cauliflower

tea:
'fried' egg, slimming world chips, mushrooms and beans.
1 celebration choc - 2 syns

Home alone tonight and cant be bothered cooking love this simple tea

Yes same here, 1am before i remotely felt tired grrrrr :(
Kids were fine, got up with no fuss whatsoever lol

Must admit taking down xmas decs always seems a tedious job. Did ours 2nd jan lol was annoying but looks fresh now lol

Food is looking great, light mayo is generally 1 syn per tbsp. unless you use tesco healthy living mayo and that's only half a syn :D

Thanks for the mayo info

eurg woke up today with a sore mouth think i have an abcess....

breakfast :
35 g branflakes

lunch:
Gammon salad 2 tbsp lite mayo (2 syns)
No worries xx ooo an absess doesn't sound good xx I suffer with mouth ulcers a lot when I'm run down :(

Back