Hello, it's me.....again 2016

Oh yikes. Well that's not too bad. At least in 10 days it will all be over. Make some syn free ice Lolly's in advance will be good to suck on once your tooth's out will ease the pain. And you won't go off track.

So visit to dentist confirms abcess at wisdom tooth so 10 days of antibiotics then have to have tooth out.....naybe one of my worst nightmares, great start to the new year :eek:
Oooo no that's my kinda nightmare too xx u poor thing x

Tea:
Sw spag bol
muller lite skinny lattee yogurt

snacks
hoops and crosses crisp 4 1/2 syns
Options hot choc 2 syns
ww rhubarb and vanilla dessert yogurt think that sill have 1 syn
sounds nice x

Hi Jackie, im here to follow and sympathise with the game of snakes and ladders.

I too have just peaked at my biggest after loosing 4 St with SW and regaining it over 2 years on and off.

Ive rejoined that group so many times am embarressed to show my face again. So I have started at home with a view of going to a class once I start my new job and know what time ill be making it home of a weekday.

Good luck, I have just done my first week havnt weighed/measured or anything as yet am going of the feel of myself and when I feel slimmer I will go on a scale and see. Like I said I know the plan inside and out and I know it works so for now the pressure is off and iam taking things slow before I get into a new group and start drilling myself for faster reaults.

How have you been getting on....
1week in and I feel more energetic and mentally slimmer already x

Hi Jackie, im here to follow and sympathise with the game of snakes and ladders.

I too have just peaked at my biggest after loosing 4 St with SW and regaining it over 2 years on and off.

Ive rejoined that group so many times am embarressed to show my face again. So I have started at home with a view of going to a class once I start my new job and know what time ill be making it home of a weekday.

Good luck, I have just done my first week havnt weighed/measured or anything as yet am going of the feel of myself and when I feel slimmer I will go on a scale and see. Like I said I know the plan inside and out and I know it works so for now the pressure is off and iam taking things slow before I get into a new group and start drilling myself for faster reaults.

How have you been getting on....
1week in and I feel more energetic and mentally slimmer already x
Surprising how a good clear out of the bad food and starting again with the healthier food makes a difference to us physically and mentally x

Surprising how a good clear out of the bad food and starting again with the healthier food makes a difference to us physically and mentally x
Your telling me,this was the longest I was off the SW wagon at 6 months non stop.so it kind of feels new again and I forgot how healthy my mind felt with healthy clean food x its great :)

Your telling me,this was the longest I was off the SW wagon at 6 months non stop.so it kind of feels new again and I forgot how healthy my mind felt with healthy clean food x its great :)

I started back in November last year but then had a 7lb gain over Xmas so last week and this week as officially been clean weeks again. Can feel the difference in my clothes and even my complexation of my face lol my hairs shinier too and not because it's greasy like a few weeks ago lol

I started back in November last year but then had a 7lb gain over Xmas so last week and this week as officially been clean weeks again. Can feel the difference in my clothes and even my complexation of my face lol my hairs shinier too and not because it's greasy like a few weeks ago lol
Well as I said am taking it slow and trying not to stress too much but I got to my disgraceful maximum size and new fat clothes shopping just isn't doing it for me!

Well as I said am taking it slow and trying not to stress too much but I got to my disgraceful maximum size and new fat clothes shopping just isn't doing it for me!
Yes it's not a great feeling at all xx well they always say slow and steady wins the race. Even a 1lb a week is 52lbs a year which is over 3St x thats how I look at it x

I feel ya on the whole fat clothes shopping. I had to do it back in sept despite loosing 7lbs my clothes still didn't fit now I seem to be in some kind of limbo between sizes cause I have everything between a 12-18 in my wardrobe. Depending on shops and styles and its driving me nuts. I want to be able to go in and buy a 12 and know that all the 12's will fit.

Hi @meerkat_nat welcome i am not going to group either more from a financial point of view, althougj i know the pkan too except the latest change is it sp anyway i started back this week and realise i need to go back and read my book cant remember as much as i thought esp the syn values so thats my plan this weekend but ut does feel good being back on plan doesn't it.
I refuse to buy any more clothes till i lose weight nothing looks rightk my long term goal is to be able to walk into any clothes shop and be able to buy something that i like and not cos its plus size and fits.
Yes it's not a great feeling at all xx well they always say slow and steady wins the race. Even a 1lb a week is 52lbs a year which is over 3St x thats how I look at it x

love this......feels horrible when its only 1lb at a time but this puts it into perspective although i wont be happy if its only 1 lb this week lol. Been determined not to have a cheeky peek this week weigh in is sunday.

hope everyone is ok and ready for a good weekend, I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting back to normal whatever that is lol

I feel ya on the whole fat clothes shopping. I had to do it back in sept despite loosing 7lbs my clothes still didn't fit now I seem to be in some kind of limbo between sizes cause I have everything between a 12-18 in my wardrobe. Depending on shops and styles and its driving me nuts. I want to be able to go in and buy a 12 and know that all the 12's will fit.
Worse shops for clothes now is tesco and primark x have to buy about 2 sizes bigger to fit lol

Hi @meerkat_nat welcome i am not going to group either more from a financial point of view, althougj i know the pkan too except the latest change is it sp anyway i started back this week and realise i need to go back and read my book cant remember as much as i thought esp the syn values so thats my plan this weekend but ut does feel good being back on plan doesn't it.
I refuse to buy any more clothes till i lose weight nothing looks rightk my long term goal is to be able to walk into any clothes shop and be able to buy something that i like and not cos its plus size and fits.

love this......feels horrible when its only 1lb at a time but this puts it into perspective although i wont be happy if its only 1 lb this week lol. Been determined not to have a cheeky peek this week weigh in is sunday.

hope everyone is ok and ready for a good weekend, I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting back to normal whatever that is lol
That's what keeps me going if i only lose a 1lb x

Breakfast
scrambled eggs and mushrooms

lunch
ate out today choose greek salad with dressing on the side which i did not use :) Will use the feta as my he a and then syn the olives and sundried tomatoes which i didnt know were in it so together with my milk in coffee will say15 syns as unsure how much was in it

snack
banana
aldi yogurt

tea
chickpea dahl loaf and broccoli
yogurt

Back