Hello, it's me.....again 2016

So first weigh in was this morning lost 3lbs, was a little disappounted was hoping for 4 but least it was a loss

Out all day again today but put a stew in the slow cooker for when i came home and took a pasta salad with me so has been a good day food wise except for the chips i stole off my daughter but i was stood up when i ate them and they werent on my plate so they dont count right? :confused:

So first weigh in was this morning lost 3lbs, was a little disappounted was hoping for 4 but least it was a loss

Out all day again today but put a stew in the slow cooker for when i came home and took a pasta salad with me so has been a good day food wise except for the chips i stole off my daughter but i was stood up when i ate them and they werent on my plate so they dont count right? :confused:
Love the theory behind that one lol xx

Yey its friday! Just been to the dentist and had my wisdom tooth pulled was nowhere near as bad as i thought it would be didnt even realise he had done it.

breakfast
weetabix (he b and a)

lunch
fish fillet
baked beans
muller yogurt with 1 tsp choc shot ( 1/2 syn )

No speed food :( Need to work on this

tea
sw quiche
yogurt

Last edited:
Oh thats so not fun, ive only had one done so far but will have to get another done soon I fear! Cause its starting to move again!

Well done for eating at all! Hope you are all better soon xo

So last night there was half a pack of reeces peanut butter pieces in front of me I'll just have a couple i thought and before i knew it the box was empty :( So annoyed at myself but going to plough on

breakfast
35g porridge
banana

lunch
chicken salad with morrocan spice couscous
yogurt
At least you got back on it xx we all have blips xx

Tea tonight was nacho style feast without the cheese on top and a yogurt

weigh in tomorrow :eek:
Nom nom although I would have had to have the cheese lol

So 1 lb off this week was wanting more but i know where my weaknesses are and what i need to work on, easier ssaid than done though

breakfast
mushroom and red onion omelette

lunch
ham salad sandwich (he b)
Yogurt (1/2 syn)

snack
aldi benefit bar (3 syns)

Tea
beef stew - beef, carrots, parsnip, swede, green pepper, onion, celery, potato ( 3 syns gravy granules )

So i woke up this am and thought my skin looks quite bright so something good must be happening even if its not too much weight loss. This spurred me on to walk to work, even though its only a mile away I've got into the habit of driving

breakfast
weetabix and banana

lunch
jacket potato tuna mayo (2 syns) broccoli and sweetcorn

snack
grapes

tea
Leftover beef stew
yogurt ( 1/2 syn)

snack
aldi quavers ( 3 1/2 syns)

So yesterday went downhill a little had an impromptu meal out at bella italienne had the pasta Marco polo think it was called duck in a plum sauce probably not the best choice but i don't go out much so just went for it. Then went to see reverence very gruelsome but good film.

breakfast
40g aldi branflakes

lunch
jacket potato with tuna mayo (2 syns) and salad
ml peanut yogurt

tea
chicken thighs with roast potato and veg in fry lite
ml cafe latte yogurt

it was someones birthday at work today so as is the tradition she brought cream cakes in i resisted the cream caked but had greggs bitesize yum yum think it was called to be sociable havent really said im on a diet at work cos feel its then added pressure but that makes it a bit harder in situations like today. Cant find them on the app but thinking maybe 6 syns

Back