Hello, it's me.....again 2016

So 1 lb off this week was wanting more but i know where my weaknesses are and what i need to work on, easier ssaid than done though

breakfast
mushroom and red onion omelette

lunch
ham salad sandwich (he b)
Yogurt (1/2 syn)

snack
aldi benefit bar (3 syns)

Tea
beef stew - beef, carrots, parsnip, swede, green pepper, onion, celery, potato ( 3 syns gravy granules )
Only lost a pound myself this week too but was star week so I'm blaming that lol

So yesterday went downhill a little had an impromptu meal out at bella italienne had the pasta Marco polo think it was called duck in a plum sauce probably not the best choice but i don't go out much so just went for it. Then went to see reverence very gruelsome but good film.

breakfast
40g aldi branflakes

lunch
jacket potato with tuna mayo (2 syns) and salad
ml peanut yogurt

tea
chicken thighs with roast potato and veg in fry lite
ml cafe latte yogurt

it was someones birthday at work today so as is the tradition she brought cream cakes in i resisted the cream caked but had greggs bitesize yum yum think it was called to be sociable havent really said im on a diet at work cos feel its then added pressure but that makes it a bit harder in situations like today. Cant find them on the app but thinking maybe 6 syns
All that walking you've been doing will counter that xx

Didn't get chance to come on here yesterday
food was good gad the usual branflakes then pasta with tomato and veg sauce and chicken marinated in soy sauce garluc and ginger then stir fried with veggies and noodles snacks were yogurts

todays food
Breakfast
branflakes

lunch
jacket with beans and side salad
yogurt with choc shot ( 1/2 ) syn

Tea
fish pie - cod salmon and smoked haddock with leeks spinach carrots and egg mash potato topping was yummy

snack
aldi quavers (3 1/2 ) syns

yeay its the weekend!!

OMG!
I lost 4 lb this week!!! Couldn't believe it had to weigh myself twice to make sure it was right. To say I'm happy is an understatement its given me the motivation to keep this up, it's put me in a different stone bracket and puts my goal of 10 lb weight loss for January more achievable 8 lbs down so far so thats my first half stone award too :D

OMG!
I lost 4 lb this week!!! Couldn't believe it had to weigh myself twice to make sure it was right. To say I'm happy is an understatement its given me the motivation to keep this up, it's put me in a different stone bracket and puts my goal of 10 lb weight loss for January more achievable 8 lbs down so far so thats my first half stone award too :D
Wow that's amazing!!!! Getting into another stone bracket always makes you feel better and your half stone award too. You go girl x x

More shopping today then dyed my hair seems to be more grey than brown nowadays :eek: Can't believe its sunday evening already why doesn't the week go so quickly

Breakfast
magic pancakes - he b with banana and 1 tsp choc shot ( 1/2 )

Lunch
pasta salad ( cuc tomato red onion pepper and feta with fat free vinegarette dressing ) he a

tea
sw kfc chicken, chips and baked beans
yogurt

snack
aldi quavers ( 3 1/2 )
options hot choc ( 2 )
1 thorntons choc ( 3? )

Last edited:
Busy couple of days but managed to stay on plan even when i went to visit my daughter at uni last night instead of going out i went to the shop and bought food to cook for us. Bought myself a new plastic cup with straw and took that to work today and drank 2 cups nas juice approx 1 litr as i am aware i need to inc fluid and not by drinking more coffee with milk never measure my milk :oops: and i know i have syns there i dont count

So àfter a 4lb loss last week and a meal out on friday i wasnt expecting too much this morning but i lost 2lbs snd reached my 10lb target for January. So happy.
Not sure what target to set for feb as its my daughters birthday which will involve a meal out and i have a big family party which will involve lots of drinking, plus its half term and i always find it harder in the holidays.

So àfter a 4lb loss last week and a meal out on friday i wasnt expecting too much this morning but i lost 2lbs snd reached my 10lb target for January. So happy.
Not sure what target to set for feb as its my daughters birthday which will involve a meal out and i have a big family party which will involve lots of drinking, plus its half term and i always find it harder in the holidays.
Well done xx

Back