Hello - Just saying "Hello"

Morning everyone, I just want to say Hello to break the ice. I joined the site.... ooh a while ago and well, didn't take it anywhere... Over the last year or so I have gradually noticed changes (for the worst) to my body shape and i'm usually scale aversive, got them out today and I'm a stone heavier :(, I know I have been wearing that next size, and yesterday those next size pants were digging in and I can no longer blame my washing machine for shrinking everything.....
I have favourite dresses in my wardrobe that taunt me, and I now wear a completely different style to flatter (I used to like pencil but now favour fit and flare). I'm still small on top - though 3 cup sizes bigger - which I will disappointed to lose but hey ho, other than those its all across my bums and thighs.... I wouldn't care if I was happy but I've been in denial, and now am very unhappy with what my body has become....
I have a stone to lose... may be more, may be less, but that's what I'm starting out to do.... I'm going to go and do measurements later. I haven't joined a class (yet), this is going to be my starting point, so I know NOTHING, other than I believe this plan works.....
SO, waffle over, ANY advice gratefully received. "See" you later.....

Hi always happy.....I joined yesterday. I've tried to diet on my own for years but have never been successful at it. I saw this site and have decided i would give it one last shot.

I started by putting my last known weight in but was totally shocked when I weighed myself properly today and found I was already 10 lbs lighter than I thought

hahaha almost my first stone lost overnight. anyway I wanna wish you luck in out journey xx

Hi always happy.....I joined yesterday. I've tried to diet on my own for years but have never been successful at it. I saw this site and have decided i would give it one last shot.

I started by putting my last known weight in but was totally shocked when I weighed myself properly today and found I was already 10 lbs lighter than I thought

hahaha almost my first stone lost overnight. anyway I wanna wish you luck in out journey xx
Good to "meet" you - wtg on 10lbs overnight - think it may be a bit slower from now on....

Back