Hello Ladles and Jellyspoons

Hello all, I've literally just joined this site after a few weeks of borderline voyeuristic reading :eek:

The time has come to tackle my ever increasing weight. I'm not 100% sure of what diet I'm going to follow, I do know I'll need the support of a group environment to metaphorically kick me up the butt each week, so that leaves me with Weight Watchers or Slimming World as they're the only 2 groups near me. Both of which have classes near me on a Thursday night so I need to make a decision asap! :eek:

Hello

I'm new too, just wanted to wish you luck. I've tried weightwatchers online and found the plan worked my head just wasn't in the right place to keep in up though. I lost nearly 3 stone at slimming world, unfortunately I put on 2 of those when the class closed. But it does work and you are never hungry.

Good Luck

Gem x

Hi and welcome. Both work. I started off with WW and recently moved to SW as I felt I needed a change. The choice of leader is important. You need to have someone who can motivate you.

Good luck

Irene xx

I tried WW and couldnt get into all the counting, Ive been on SW since the beginning of the year and LOVE it, so much food to be enjoyed, Try it u might like it :)

Back