Hello lovelies!

MissLala

Banned
Thought I'd post a wee introduction since I'm new here.

I'm Lisa. I started my calorie counting diet on January 5th. Managed to lose just over 7lbs in the first week which probably explains why I'm stuck this week! But I have no idea how I even managed to lose that much in the first place haha :)

Anyways, hope to chat to some of you soon :)

Hi welcome aboard. Well done for your frst week, keep up the good work and it will start moving again. Everyone here is very helpful so I'm sure you will do good.

Hello and welcome! :) Congratulations on taking this awesome journey! We started calorie counting on the same day - awesome, eh?

You're not 'stuck', by the way. The way you define things creates how you think and feel about them which can affect your inspiration to keep going. So it's a good idea to self-talk in the most positive way possible, I find. So, you're not stuck...you're still calorie counting, aren't you? That's moving forward. Your body will do its own thing when it's ready to. You can't control how much weight you lose week to week - you CAN control what goes in your mouth, on your plate and how you speak to yourself! So be nice to you!! And the weight will come off as it comes off.

Have fun and good to meet ya!
SG.

Hello and welcome! :) Congratulations on taking this awesome journey! We started calorie counting on the same day - awesome, eh?

You're not 'stuck', by the way. The way you define things creates how you think and feel about them which can affect your inspiration to keep going. So it's a good idea to self-talk in the most positive way possible, I find. So, you're not stuck...you're still calorie counting, aren't you? That's moving forward. Your body will do its own thing when it's ready to. You can't control how much weight you lose week to week - you CAN control what goes in your mouth, on your plate and how you speak to yourself! So be nice to you!! And the weight will come off as it comes off.

SG.

So rightly said and defo inspired me to carry on as i was feeling quite like a failure all day for falling off and thinking il never be slim! But thanks to these few kind words it has put me in the right direction! :) Thank You x

Thought I'd post a wee introduction since I'm new here.

I'm Lisa. I started my calorie counting diet on January 5th. Managed to lose just over 7lbs in the first week which probably explains why I'm stuck this week! But I have no idea how I even managed to lose that much in the first place haha :)

Anyways, hope to chat to some of you soon :)

Helllooooo and welcomeeeeee x I startd calorie counting few days ago and havent stuck to it very well, but back on it striaght away! Well done for your 7lb loss!! :) x

SG.

aw thank you! I've still been carrying on with my calorie counting regardless anyways so hopefully it will pay off!
i'll definitely try being nice to me! never thought about it like that before actually haha :)

thank you everyone for your kind words!

Back