Hello Minimins World - I ain't gonna die early!

FameAsser

I'm 33 years old and have been overweight since I was in my late teens (basically when I discovered beer and pizza).

My wife recently gave birth to our first child...she's currently 12 weeks old.

My motivation is my health. I've had bad backs before. I also get horrible heartburn/reflux which makes me feel like I am dying. I hate it and it's got to be related to me being a fatty!

I hit my peak just after Christmas as I went over 25st for the first time in my life...and it took a couple of weeks for me to get up the courage to get back on the scales.

I officially started on 20th January and 9 days in I've already lost almost 9lb...so it's heading in the right direction.

My wife and I actually met at Slimming World 5 years ago. We continued to go up until our wedding in 2013 then fell off the wagon. We're doing Slimming World again, but we're not attending class as we know exactly what we need to do, it's just motivating to do it.

I don't want to develop horrible healthy problems that's going to make me not be able to see my little girl grow up...so here I am, telling the world about my story...I WILL DO THIS!

Oh and you might have seen me on TV...I've been a contestant on loads of TV shows such as Deal Or No Deal, Are You Smarter Than A Ten Year Old, Bullseye, Total Wipeout, Tipping Point & Show Me The Telly

Last edited:
Back