Hello, new here! <3

maiko

Hi everyone!
I just joined the forum, after looking around and seeing as it looked like a nice one. :)

My name is Maiko!
I am just about to turn 21 years old (on the 10th!), and I am a university student in the United States.

I used to be quite thin, was very active and could eat a lot and still stay slim and fit, stayed always under 50 kg. But after high school when I left for college, I gained 20 kg in the first 2 years!! I just didn't have the time for as much exercise as I was used to, and I also had access to really different food than I had growing up, so I developed really bad food habits.

This past year I finally managed to lose a bit of weight, but it was mostly all through crash diets: eat very little for a bit, and then always go and have a total binge and put most, or all, of the weight back on.

So seeing as it's close to my 21st birthday, on reflection, I'd really like to start off the next year a bit more healthily! I need to lose about 12 kg, but more important than the weight number is really like clothing size and body fat %, so I also want to lose weight slowly and healthily so that I don't put it back on again later and can have a fit body again!

Thank you for reading. :D

Hi Maiko

Welcome to the friendliest and most supportive forum I've found to date! :D I've only been here less than a week but it's wonderful and I'm sure you'll find the support that you need to help keep you motivated.

Good luck with your journey!
x

Hi Maiko

I'm also new to the forum. There is so much information here it's amazing. Hopefully we'll feel at home in no time. Good luck with your goals.

Hiya welcome to this fab site, we are a friendly bunch who are here to help, support and to have a laugh too.....you will end up with loads of cyberfriends.........bargain eh !!!

Good luck with your weight loss, keep us posted on how you are getting on xx

Back