Hello! New here, trying Slimming World.

Adcro

Hi everyone!

My name's Adam, I live in Bolton in Greater Manchester (UK), and I started on Slimming World for a first time on 14th January 2016, and so far I'm enjoying it!

I'm really pleased to have lost 14lb (and half a pound!) so far, and I've been really enjoying making the recipes!

I've no real target weight-wise, but the lower I can get the better! ;)

So hi everyone! :)

hi =) im also new and just joined.. i signed up for SW yesterday and will go to my first meeting monday. do you go to the groups or did you sign for the online member ship? i hope you succeeded =)

I go to one of the groups, it's a great little social event, we all have a laugh and a good time, and you learn new things and share recipes etc

Good luck slimming world is the best diet I love it I've lost 12.5 lb in 18 weeks and I'm pregnant I'm aiming for a stone in the next few week xx

Hello & welcome from one newbie to another

I do slimming world and go to classes because like you say it's like a social event and we share recipes etc I just love it and I'm on the social team which means I run the shop for my consultant, love that too!! Lol

Anyhoo Adam good luck on your journey and if you need any help give us a shout!! xx

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been doing well so far (tomorrow I think I'll get my 1 and a half stone certificate!), but the tricky parts are going to be Easter, and the cruise I'm going on for a week in May.... to try and food optimise? Or enjoy myself and deal with the damage afterwards?!

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been doing well so far (tomorrow I think I'll get my 1 and a half stone certificate!), but the tricky parts are going to be Easter, and the cruise I'm going on for a week in May.... to try and food optimise? Or enjoy myself and deal with the damage afterwards?!

Fingers crossed you get 1 and half award!! But as for tricky times...just be good leading up to them and be good afterwards and if you can try and limit the damage during but if your happy going all out, then don't worry about it. Maybe do SP afterwards to try and get some of the damage off quickly!!

Back